Introducing the Nautilus Hyosung HALO ATM Machine
Browse our Wholesale ATM Machine Inventory
The Nautilus Hyosung HALO is the latest addition to the star studded line up of wholesale ATM machines offered by ATMWholesaler. The HALO series ATM machine is the latest and greatest from Nautilus Hyosung, the industry leader in innovative and Lowest price generic viagra efficient ATM machine designs. The HALO Series ATM Machines will replace the NH-1800 ATM's, offering the same...More Info About The Nautilus Hyosung HALO ATM
The Nautilus Hyosung HALO-S is the big brother to the HALO, the latest addition to the star studded line up of wholesale ATM machines offered by ATMWholesaler. The HALO-S series ATM machine is the latest and greatest from Nautilus Hyosung, the industry leader in innovative and efficient ATM machines. The HALO-S ATM Machine replaces the NH-1800 ATM, offering...More Info About The Nautilus Hyosung HALO-S ATM
The Nautilus Hysosung Mini-Bank 1500 Series is the most successful ATM on the retail market in recent years. It offers stable operation with proven performance the most reliable components and optimized control parts. The NH-1500 Series offers a wide range of options allowing for a fully customizable configuration perfect for any retail or business location...More Info About The Nautilus Hyosung Mini-Bank 1500 ATM
Nautilus Hyosung Mini-Bank 1800 is a product of Nautilus Hyosung’s ATM technology acquired from years of experience in the retail ATM industry. The NH-1800 is engineered to provide outstanding reliability at the most affordable price. Voice guidance system, unit arrangement, and transaction guidance indicator offers comfortable accessibility to all customers. The Mini Bank NH-1800 is The BEST VALUE...More Info About The Nautilus Hyosung Mini-Bank 1800 ATM
The NH-1800 CE offers exceptional value with the power of a microsoft windows ce platform. Featuring a new topper design, it is also an attractive addition to any retail setting.The 1800 CE is designed to provide industry leading quality and reliability with highest update rates.The 1800 CE is designed to require minimum maintenance and all Nautilus Hysoung...More Info About The Nautilus Hyosung Mini-Bank 1800CE ATM
The Nautilus Hyosung NH 2100T - Through The Wall - supports exceptional reliability and performance with various components. Key features include a standard 2000 note capacity cash dispenser, and an intuitive service panel perfect for monitoring, configuration, diagnostics and maintenace. The Compact architecture and ergonomic design...More Info About The Nautilus Hyosung Mini-Bank 2100T ATM
ATM Facts & Benefits
- The typical ATM customer will spend 15% more than a non-ATM customer in a convenience store. This percentage rises in a bar, nightclub, or restaurant location.
- Indoor and Cheap viagra order online free-standing ATMs are the most widely used types of machines, followed by drive through machines.
- Half of adult Americans use ATM machines on a regular basis; higher income Americans use them most often.
- 40% of regular ATM users will visit a machine an average of 10 times per month.
- 60% of Americans between the ages of 25 and 34, and 51% between 35 and 49 use ATMs an average of 8 times a month.
- The average withdrawal is $60.00.
- According to a recent survey, 43% of customers prefer to receive cash from ATMs regardless of whether or not their bank is open.
- The average ATM customer will spend a substantial portion of site-accessed money with your business.
- ATM machines bring customers to your business so that they may access the ATM.
- ATMs provide ultimate convenience to your customers.
- Having an ATM machine saves your business from having to take checks.
- Eliminate credit card charge backs.
- Save your business the percentage you would normally pay the bank on credit card transactions; ATMs generate income with every transaction.
- ATMs attract more customers, increase sales, and reduce bad check losses to zero.
Need help deciding which ATM is right for you? Get Started Here!
Buy or Lease an ATM Machine At Wholesale Pricing
Step 1 - How much cash do you need to keep in your ATM machine?
Less than you might think! Call us for details at 248-681-3300
Step 2 - Click here to view our ATM Machine buyers guide.
Step 3 - Use this online form to request more info about purchasing an ATM Machine
What to Expect Next:
Once your info is received and reviewed, you will be contacted by one of our ATM services specialists.
In the meantime, please take a moment to review our ATM processing agreement. This is the form you fill out to set up your new ATM to actually process debit transactions.
please click here to view our processing agreement.